Friday, November 19, 2010

background on me......

1. i'm 26
2. i'm from ithaca, ny
3. i went to syracuse university
4. my family is crazy, literally.
5. i want to adopt a dog
6. i worked for ey for three years, until i was laid off due to the downturn in the economy, blah blah blah.....i also had the highest ratings in my class auditors for all of the upstate
7. after being laid off, i worked for a railroad company a year
8. i hated my job at the railroad company, so when my boyfriend got a job in upstate sc, i went with him
9. now i live with my boyfriend, i've learned this is not widely accepted before marriage in south carolina
10. i love food
11. i frequently freak out about everything
12. on a whim, i decided to go back to school to be a high school math teacher
13. i have no clue what to do with my life and this plagues me on a daily basis.

No comments:

Post a Comment